Tours: Jost Van Dyke
Although is measures just four miles by three, with the highest point at 1,054 feet, this rugged island has been home to many people, including the Arawak Indians, Dutch, Africans and British. It's small size, isolated location and unique beach bars makes Jost Van Dyke one of the top tropical hideaways in the world for beach lovers.
Jost Van Dyke
White Bays' palm lined, white sand beach is among the "Top 10 Most Beautiful Beaches in the Caribbean" according to "Trip Advisor" and is always the perfect spot to do not-so-serious people watching and some just plain ole chilling out. The beach at White Bay is picturesque and the turquoise water in the large placid cove is always crystal clear. The coconut palms that line the white sandy beach hide numerous make-shift hangouts that offer tropical drinks, delicious meals, comfortable beach chairs and relaxing hammocks to any and all visitors. White Bay is also home of the prolific Soggy Dollar Bar with its infamous "Painkiller" rum cocktail.
You can also visit Great Harbour and meet the world famous calypso comedian himself, Foxy Callwood. If Great Harbour isn't off the beaten path enough for you, head around the east end of the island to soak in the "Bubbly Pool", natures perfect Jacuzzi, a tidal pool that bubbles up when the north swells hits the surrounding rock structures, causing the energy of the ocean to break into millions of pleasing bubbles.
- British Virgin Islands Charter And Private Excursions
- Caribbean Boat Charters With Private Excursions
- Charters In the BVI, A Most Stunning Environment
- Yacht Charters In The BVI Or Elsewhere In The Carribbean
- Luxury Boat Charter For Your Private Excursion
- Powerboat charter in the BVI, Your Dream Location
- Powerboat Charters in the BVI For Lasting Memories
- Your Private Charter Yacht by True Blue Power Boats
- A Private Excursion in the BVI and elsewhere in the Carribbean
- Tortola Charters: Sun, Sea and Relaxation by True Blue Power Boats